Sunday, October 15, 2006

Yummy Cupcake Birthday Card


This Yummy cupcake card was made for an elderly neighbor lady I grew up beside (in which my parents still live beside). She's the sweetest person so I knew the cupcake would fit in with her. Sorry the pic isn't the best (still need to work on that more, alot more) but I put diamond glitter on the top of the candle and some on the confetti, which spiced it up a little bit. The HB ribbon came from a ribbon outlet near me and they sell the ribbon Dirt Cheap, so cheap that you can't pass it up. Had to make this real quick so I could get it in the mail yesterday (Saturday) as Monday is her birthday. OOOPPPSSS almost fogot about it, but got it in just in time. Thanks for checking it out and again any comments good or bad are welcomed.

2 comments:

Karen said...

too cute!! love the ribbon - my fav embellie...I've got tons stockpiled!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the cupcake and the ribbon. :} KimK