Sunday, October 15, 2006

And I'm OFF and RUNNING!!!!

Well, I'm off and running for my first blog. It took me a while to figure out the whole blog setup thing, but with the help of my friend Karen, it's up and running. First I have to say, I admire all you gals work out there it's AWESOME and I hope that one day (as I'm still very new to all of this) I will be 1/2 as good as all of you. Next, I got started stamping, scrapping, you name it when I met Karen through Stampin Up and now belong to her Stamp Club, which I must say I'm like a kid in a candy store on those nights....loving every minute of it. Lastly, I certainly don't compare up with all of the pros out there, but I read the blogs every day and I love them. Thanks for checking out my blog and ANY comments (especially any helpful tips, please as I'm new to all of this) would be appreciated and again thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You're killin' me girl!! Everything looks good so far!