Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Sad Goodbye.....


My son is autistic and he takes music therapy (piano, guitar, drums) lessons. Well, his therapist has enlisted in the Army in the Military Intelligence Unit and today will be his last lesson with her. We have been thrilled to have her working with him as she is so good at what she does....needless to say, this will be a sad goodbye at this afternoon's lesson, as she has to report to duty by next week.

Knowing she couldn't take much with her I filled a little goodie bag for her just so she knows how much we've appreicated her and how much she'll be missed. Along with the goody bag, I made the mini card w/coordinating envelope to match. I felt the heart/note symbol is perfect. Just a quickie I put together before we go. Hope everyone is having a GREAT WEEK!

4 comments:

Heather Byrne said...

I have a computer question for you...I don't know you but i also have a blog on blogger and i cannot get my home or work computer to download the sign in page for a while now and i was wondering if you new the trick or if there is someone to contact. I have tried everything so i hope you know something if you do please email me at byrnhm02@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

What a lovely card and loving gesture.

Tracy said...

I have a son with Autism, too - what a great way to show how much you appreciate all that his teacher has done for him!

dawnmercedes said...

This is adorable! I hope your son can keep up with music...it can be so soothing!