Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged...Here it goes...

A-Available or Taken: Taken -- September 12, 2007 will be 15 years
B-Best Friend: my husband - JR AND my mom and dad
C-Cake or Pie: Cake (ummm I can taste it now)
D-Drink of Choice: Coca-Cola or Pepsi (must be high octane)
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: my computer, cell phone, and my truck
F-Favorite Color: Pink and Green
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Hometown: Williamsport, MD --- born and raised and still here
I- Indulgence: A day at the spa (never have done, but think I would love it!!)
J-January or February: How about June, July or August -- love the warm weather
K-Kids and Names: Noah (age 7) and Lily (age 6)
L-Life is Incomplete Without: My family and friends
M-Marriage Date: 9/12/92
N-Number of Siblings: 1 brother (2 years older than me)
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or Fears: Well I would have to say ... getting stuck behind an accident on the Bay Bridge over the Cheasapeake Bay for 45 minutes (not moving)...my kids thought it was cool and I was sick to my stomach oh and did I add that I was by myself with my kids on our way to the beach to meet my husband ....certainly don't want that to happen again.
Q-Favorite Quote: Huummm....don't think I have one.
R-Reason to Smile: Going with my family to Walt Disney World every year in May and going with my family to the beach (where I LOVE TO BE!!!!) in the summer (as many times as we can)....would love to live there in the summer!!
S-Season: Spring/Summer.....love it warm
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: As I look at everyone's blogs I don't know if I can find anyone untagged.
U-Unknown fact about me: I was born on Christmas Eve.
V-Vegetable you don't like: Brussel sprouts and spinach
W-Worst Habit: LOTS-- my stamp room is a wreck, let laundry pile up until I can't stand it.
X-Xrays: Teeth, chest (for pneumonia), wrist (carpal tunnel), knee (fell my senior year HS)
Y-Your fave food: Seafood and Italian (LOVE pizza and spaghetti)
Z-Zodiac: Capricorn

No comments: